Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Memories

 
I hold on to the fun memories of Julie Grace's visit......
 
One day we decided to go hiking in the woods outside my home.
It was a sunny day, and there was a cool breeze blowing the scent of new blossoms in the air.


Before we hit the trail, I warned Julie that I hadn't been down the path for over a month.
"That's alright," she said, "I'm sure it'll be fine."
"Yeah, I'm sure you're right." I agreed.
But we couldn't have been more wrong. What an adventure we were in for!

 
Having been in the woods only two minutes, we were covered with ants,
spiders, and prickly branches!
We screamed and ran out of the woods, then proceeded in flicking all the bugs off of us.
 
"What an adventure!" Julie Grace cried.
"I warned you." I said.
We both errupted into giggles, and the rest of our day was pleasant and full of laughter.
We even found some beautiful purple flowers near the woods!
(Not in them of course!)
 
 \
 
And we even discovered a bubbly little pond just behind the flowers!
 
 
It was definitely a day to remember!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment