Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dress Up!

Today my friend Rebecca and I played dress up at Caroline's house!
We acted out the story of Little Red Riding Hood!


 "I'm going to go take some muffins and apples to Grandmother!"


Caroline, disguised as the Big Bad Wolf, hid behind a bush.


"Why, hello, Red!"


 "Oh, hello!" Red answered.
"Aren't you going to pick some flowers for your grandmother?" The wolf asked.


"Oh, sure I will!" said Red, deciding that it'd be a nice surprise.


 So she skipped over to a cluster of flowers and plucked them.


 They were beautiful!


 Red picked them and continued to her Grandmother's cottage.


"Hello, deary!" Grandmother said when Red Riding Hood arrived.
"Oh my! Grandmother, are you well?" Red asked.


 "Of course, deary! Come closer so I can see you!"


 "ROAR!" 
It was the wolf!


 "AHHHHH!"


 Meanwhile, the gardener had been watching from the window and hurried in
swinging a knife, bringing the wolf to the floor.


 And Grandmother was safe again!


 "Oh, Grandmother! You're okay!"


 "I love you, Grandmother."


We had so much fun using our imaginations to tell a story!

1 comment: