Wednesday, July 24, 2013

McKenna's Adventure

 
My good friend McKenna Brooks recently went on a trip
to the American Girl Bistro and Easton Mall with friends Saige and Paige Copeland!
She was generous enough to share with me the photos she took.
 
Hi! It's McKenna.
Here I am with Paige and Saige driving to the AG Bistro and Easton Mall!


It rained a lot on the drive there. Here I am gazing out the window.



We came to a rest stop because the drive was really long,
and we sat in the shade of this big plant before continuing on our way. 


Finally we made it to the American Girl Bistro!
Everything was delcious! This was me waiting for my meal to come.


Everything there was pink, pink, PINK!
After eating there, I was pretty sick of seeing pink.


While we waited for Paige to check out a Vera Bradley store,
Saige and I went for a little stroll down the lane.
(We both knew we couldn't go into Vera Bradley without blowing our shopping budgets!)
 


"Wasn't dinner amazing?!" I asked.
"It was totally beyond beyond!" Saige answered with a giggle.



After dinner, we went to Justice where I got this adorable outfit!
Here I am in our hotel room. 


Aren't the shoes adorable?!?
 


On the drive back home, it rained a little bit, but then the
suncame out and we enjoyed a beautiful rainbow!
 

 
I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post!
And thanks for letting me share my story, Willow!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment