Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Post!

Hello, world! My name is Willow Martin, and I am super excited to be the creator of
my own blog! I really hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love creating it!


This weekend, my cousin (and pen pal) Julie Grace, from Jlove, flew from an InnerstarU across the US for a double sleepover! We had a blast!

When I opened the door to greet Julie, she attacked me with a giant bear hug.
It was sooo good to see her!!


My friends and I surprised her with an early birthday present! (She is turning 12 on July 23rd!)


 A lace sundress!


We all hung out at McKenna's house for a while, and then finished off our perfect day by......

 
...Eating some of my good friend Brooke's delcious cupcakes!!
(Who doesn't love cupcakes?!?)


I really hope you like my first blog post! Be sure to check back for more soon!!
(And I'm really sorry about how washed out the photos are. It was a really sunny day!)




No comments:

Post a Comment