Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Doll-O-Ween!

 
Hi everyone!
Last night my friend Julie hosted the coolest Doll-O-Ween party EVER!!
We all had a blast. Now enjoy my pics from the party!
 
When I arrived, McKenna was alreay there, and spooky music played in the background.
Festive orange lights were strung on the walls, and little "Boo!" wall stickers
were everywhere.
 

"Hey Willow! Great costume!" McKenna said.
"So glad you could come!" Julie added.


Julie was dressed as a fairytale princess. Her dress was A-MAZING!!


And McKenna was dressed as a pumpkin! Isn't her costume sooo cute?!

 
I took a seat at the table and propped my broomstick against the wall.
 

And just then, a pair of glittery ruby slippers stepped into the room!
 

It was Dorothy! (Actually, it was Brooke in a Dorothy costume!)
 

"Oh no!" she said as she sat down next to me.
"It's the Wicked Witch of the West!"


"Haha! Don't worry, today's kind of an off day for me!" I said, and everyone laughed. 

 
After chatting for a few minutes, Brooke and I couldn't wait any longer
to dig into the delicous goodies on the table!
 

There were lots of candies, like salt water taffy, chocolates, gum balls, and Jolly Ranchers.


And home made pumpkin pie! (My favorite!!)


And what's a fall party without apple cider?!


And then I saw it...a glittery spider dish, filled with Cow Tales!
Have I ever told you how much I love Cow Tales?
They are THE. BEST. CANDY. EVER!!

 
That Cow Tale was devoured in seconds! Haha!
 

As we sat around talking, Mia arrived!
She wore her beautiful ice skating dress and skates!


"Sorry I'm late." she said as she sipped a glass of apple cider.



"No biggy," I said, "At least you're here now!"


It was a night to remember.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love all their costumes!
    ~Julie for Jlove (jloveadollblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete