Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Brooke's Big Brunch

 
This is a story shared and told by my friend Brooke...she shared with me these photos too.
Enjoy!
 
Just before school started, my friend Adele turned 11!
So to celebrate, well...you'll see!
I made Adele and her sister Anna wait in their room while I prepared a surprise.
 

Surprise! I made a delicous brunch for them with my cooking expertise.

 
I even baked fresh,  sticky cinnamon rolls!
(They smelled AMAZING, if I do say so myself!)


I served orange juice, pancakes with fresh strawberries and a fruit cup...


Along with crispy toast, eggs, and juicy bacon.


"Oh, wow, Brooke! This all looks and smells incredible!" Adele exclaimed, licking her lips.


"Oh, thank you." I blushed.


"Mm-hmm! You really outdid yourself!" Anna laughed. 


After the girls finished their brunch,
Anna and I surprised Adele with birthday presents.


Adele seemed very eager to open them, all wrapped up in glossy paper
and tied with fluffy bows.


The first gift contained a bright blue Hope stone for Adele's garden.


The second, from me, was a pretty pink necklace and turqouise stone ring.


And the third was a new box of cards. 


We all had such a great time!

 
Thanks for sharing this story, Brooke!
Happy birthday, Adele!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment